Speaking of big....I just don't think there is any more room for this child to grow. I don't remember feeling this big, this soon with the other two. Or is it that our mind chooses to forget things about pregnancy, labor, and new borns so that we'll continue to have children? (This point would probably be a good spot to post one of those side profile pictures so you get a good look at the belly but I refuse. Other people look cute, and great but I'm just not into it.)
In my mind I keep thinking of all the things that need to get done before the baby comes. Here's my wish "Getting Ready for Baby To Do List":
- Organize Closets. With every new season there always requires closet and dresser oragnizing. This time it includes going through the bins of baby clothes, washing mounds of clothing, putting them away, and moving Amelia over to Hannah's room.
- Scrapbooking Galour. My goal is to be all caught up on scrapbooking by the time this baby comes. If I told you how behind I am it would be pathetic. Now add that I only do one family book a year, my pathetic level just increases. It's not a talent that I possess, but I do enjoy them when they're done.
- Transportation. With three kids it's only inevitable that we are going to need a bigger vehicle. After hours and hours of going to car dealers, internet reaserach and shopping, and getting advice from other people we are no closer to deciding what we are going to do than when we started. The big question is Minivan or SUV? All that research hasn't been completely waisted, I guess, because once we answer that initial question we actually know exactly what we want.
- Carseats Expire?! According to Jared, the fact that there are experation dates on car seats is ridiculous. The one that we have used for Hannah and Amelia has reached it's deadline.
My birthday present has helped to ease my mind a little about some shopping trips. I wanted one of those sit-n-stand strollers. Only a mom would ask for, and get excited about a stroller as a birthday present. I actually will be able to fit all three of the girls. The baby will be in the front seat, Amelia in the toddler seat, and Hannah can stand on the little step. I've already used it a couple times and I highly recommend it.
As much anxiety as I feel there is also alot of excitment anticipating this new baby girl's arrival. It feels right. I have no doubt that this sweet girl was meant to enter our family at this time. She is already so loved. I can't wait to see her. Hannah and Amelia look so different I'm excited to see what she is going to look like. I'm excited to have a baby born during warm weather. We'll be able to enjoy walks and play time outside. I'm sure she'll be here before I know it. I better get busy...

7 comments:
Oh the joys of pregnancy! You have both my sympathies and congratulations. Just remember when you're unshowered and sleep deprived, that it'll get better. At least I HOPE that's accurate. I'm finding the thought of having a third to be quite daunting. :)
You will be a great mother to this little one, just like you are the other two! But I do know what you mean about panicing about having three. I feel exactly the same way!!! But some how it will all work out, and it will be fine.
amen!
grandma and i had some good chuckles reading this post.(we love that she's now as big as a squash!)
there will be more room. crazy, crowded room. and take some pictures, even if you just keep them for yourself.
we're looking forward to seeing you at easter!
Amen Sista! You said it all! I can just copy and paste your blog post to my blog (-1 kid) and call it good! You will do great!
No worries!!! You will handle it just fine. You are a darling mom and I think having one more lil girl will be a piece of cake for you. Hang in there, you'll handle it as you always do!
How exciting and nerve-wrecking! I can relate because I have been watching a little girl since she was 3 months old (she is now almost 16 months old), every day, Monday through Friday. It's really not that bad once you figure it all out! You are a great mother!
We have that sit and stand stroller and LOVE it. Madyson never stands on it though because it gets really crowded once Zayn is sitting in the back and the baby is in the front, so she just holds the side of the stroller and walks. It makes her feel like a big girl :o) Good luck!
Hang in there! Any progress??? Call me :)
Post a Comment