Monday, May 23, 2011

Can We Say Behind....

I am horrible at this blog thing. So why do I even bother? I really do enjoy it and the girl's love to look at it too. They just love to see themselves on the computer. My excuse is that I must be lazy. Here we have all this wonderful technology at the tip of our fingers and I complain about not having time to download pictures from my camera to my computer. Seriously how sad is that? NO MORE! I am determined to keep up to date. So for the next little while there is going to be some major catching up to do. Bare with me.

My first post in many to come will be EASTER
 
For the past several years we've spent Easter weekend with Jared's family down south. This year we decided to stay close to home. Which meant we were actually able to attend the Woodall Family Easter Egg Hunt. It's legendary in our family. While you're thinking "It's just an easter egg hunt like what everybody elese does the Saturday before Easter." Let me give you some backgorund. The Easter Egg hunt was my Grandpa Woodall's baby. It was his thing. My grandpa is the very definition of the "strong, silent type". So to see him get excited, and yes even mischevious, when it came to the easter egg hunt was epic. He would spend days filling hundreds of eggs then go to great lengths to think of creative ways to hide those eggs.  After all the eggs were found my grandpa would go around to each person to see who was lucky enough to get one of the coveted dollar eggs. As my grandparents got older the egg hunt got moved to my parent's house. I loved going out with my grandpa to hide all those eggs. I got to see a side of him that was normally wasn't there. So, grandpa this egg hunt is for you.


Easter Sunday






2 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

My grandma was the same way! I LOVED her easter egg hunts. I wish my kids had the same experience and I am so glad your family has carried on that tradition. Your girls are getting so big and they are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

blue shirt, pull your knickers aside with your legs open like that, bet your p-ssy is gorgeous