Here we are! The Tonioli's are finally joining the blog band wagon. We finally gave into peer pressure. (Everyone's doing it!) By "we" I mean Tara. I don't think Jared has given into the pressure yet, but I figured since I'm so behind on scrapbooks this is the next best thing. So really, by blogging I'm creating a family history. Plus it's been fun viewing everyone's blogs.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
It's About Time!
Here we are! The Tonioli's are finally joining the blog band wagon. We finally gave into peer pressure. (Everyone's doing it!) By "we" I mean Tara. I don't think Jared has given into the pressure yet, but I figured since I'm so behind on scrapbooks this is the next best thing. So really, by blogging I'm creating a family history. Plus it's been fun viewing everyone's blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay, I'm so happy you are blogging now. I love looking at everyones blogs. I'm so excited to see your family more often through it. I love you guys. Happy blogging.
Post a Comment