I can't decide if I absolutely hate picture day or if I absolutely love it. There are usually tantrums, clothes getting dirty, and missing hair bows. We go through all of that just while we're getting ready. I haven't even begun to mention the fights, the tears, and the constant protests to sit still for two seconds when the pictures are actually being taken. However, as soon as I see those few pictures that capture my girls adorable smiles, their beautiful eyes, and their sweet personalities I just melt and I am so glad that I have those moments caught on film.
They really do love each other!


This caputers these two together, perfectly. (Notice the hair pulling)
This girl is all smiles, all the time. 


Hannah's mischevious smile, that's my girl. (Her head is heeling very well)


Aren't they the most beautiful girls!!
6 comments:
Your girls are beautiful!
I agree, they are the most beautiful girls, right along with mine. Adorable pictures. It's worth the hassle.
Yes, they are the most beautiful girls! Such cute pictures! I love your background--glad to see you still love daisies!
I loved your description of picture day. Last time I told my girls that we were taking pictures for grandma to hang on her wall. They have never been so good to sit and smile. Your girls are absolutely adorable and I can see that they keep you running! Busy, busy, busy but so incredibly cute.
Cute pictures! I think they turned out really good!
Yes, they are both soo beautiful!! This is the first that I've seen of Amelia..how precious!! I think she looks a lot like Jared. I'm glad you have a blog!
Post a Comment