Saturday, August 2, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have of either Jared, Tara or our family. It doesn't matter how well you know us, anything you remember will be fun!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

15 comments:

Michelle said...

I have so many memories with you. Which to choose from? I remember sophomore prom. We were in the same group. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, your date tried to kiss you when you didn't care to (if i remember right). I also remember countless sleepovers and girls night outs. Good times :-)

katrina said...

I wouldn't even know where to start with memories of you and Jared :) I will leave one about Jared When he was going to Ricks it was always so much fun because he would invite me up to stay at his apartment and let me hang out with him and his friends. We had some good times. He is a great brother!

A Person from the Genocidal Generation said...

So is this really the tonioli's blog or just Tara's blog who pretends that Jared care?

I'll tell you what I told Katrina, This is a cheap way to get comment on your blog! Blogs are suppose to be written by you!

Why haven't you and Jared accepted my myfamily.com invitation?!? I have some words for you guys.

Memories, eh? I remember spending a lot of time sleep in this big blow up mattress in your junk room... or maybe that was all just my junk. Good times living with the toniolis....

MerriLynn said...

Wow...there is just too many. I remember you coming over and venting over this one thing that I won't mention. I felt relieved that you felt the same way I did.

I remember going out to pizza hut a few times.

Just hanging out at your house.

Going to Tai Pan.

Feeling bad you had to come over to my dumpy house, that we were trying to remodel. But you were always soooo nice about it.

You guys are just one huge good memory. We love you.

Mubeen said...

Hey there Tonioli's!! It's Caleb and Mubeen Heaton!! Found you from Adam and Analice's blog! Hope you're doing well!!! So fun to be able to keep in touch through blogs! Your girls are ADORABLE! XOXO

the Tonioli's said...

Hey Mubeen,
I tried to access your blog but it wouldn't let me. If you don't mind, would you please invite us in? Here is my e-mail address: taratonioli@yahoo.com
Thanks! Talk to you soon.

Mubeen said...

Sorry Tara! DUH! I forgot I made it private! Just invited you!

The Heaton's said...

Hey Tara! It's me Analice. Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. I love blogging and catching up with everyone and their families!! Your girls are beautiful! I guess it's been a while since we have seen you guys. I hope you don't mind if we stop in and check out your blog from time to time. It was great to hear from you!!

markrystal said...

I'll always remember the fun we used to have riding horses with Grandpa! Jared was forced to let us little ones ride on the back!! I always wanted to be able to ride a horse as well as Jared! Those were the days..:)

Malia said...

I have SO many memories of you, but I really don't think you want some of them available on the internet for just anyone to read!!! That's what living with someone gets you-a VIP pass to their life!!! One of my favorite memories is coming up to USU with you, Liz, and Brooke. We all stayed with Tanya so we could figure out our class schedules! Man that seems like a lifetime ago! I will never regret picking you for my roomie!!! Thanks for the hundreds of memories!

kdance said...

Gosh, there are too many memories! Okay, but the one I laugh about the most is how we used to have morning classes together. Remember how I would roll out of bed and go to fine arts, etc., with you. We were both totally NOT morning people, and would be all grumpy and not say a word to each other. Then, by the time class was over, we'd finally be all chipper and say, "See you later!!!" Ha, ha! I love it. Thanks for being my grumpy buddy!

Matt Hale said...

I was just barely thinking of what started our friendship. Remember Dan Lyman in Junior High. He had the biggest thing for you and we would write notes to each other about what he could do to nab you. I guess I gave him good advice! What else? I remember health class in High School where you, me, and Leslie sat by each other...I wish I could get more specific, but I have how my friendships originated on the brain!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am so glad I found you, I found Alyssa's too, but I can't get into Taunya's so will you let her know that I am interested in being invited to hers! Your girls are getting so big!! Wow, time goes by fast doesn't it! Hope everything is going well for you! We all need to get together soon!

Anna said...

Lunches at Janika's or Bowmans or Wendys. You and Leslie taking me to fly kites and rollerblade when I thought everyone had forgotten me on my birthday. Being the chaperone with you and Kevon Guyman. Frying in Park City together.

Dani said...

I was just scrolling through and caught this, so sorry it's late, but I love the idea. Anyway, I remember the couples dinner (was it Valentine's? My memory is horrible!) that you and Jared hosted. There were a lot of fun friends there, great food and the game was hillarious! It was a great time and you guys were great hosts.