Friday, October 17, 2008

Our Little Pumpk'n is One!

Happy Birthday Amelia!
I can't believe my little baby is ONE! Time goes by way too fast.


I love birthday parties.
Check out that cute pumpkin cake. I know it's far from perfect but I am very happy with how it turned out.
She loves her new baby doll.

18 comments:

birdbabies said...

what a little cutie! can't believe she is already 1. And that cake...far from perfect? I DON'T THINK SO!!! check out Raegans first cake on our blog, that ought to make you feel better about yours :)

Dani said...

It's bitter-sweet that they have to get bigger! Thanks for sharing!
P.S. Love what you've done with your blog! The top picture of you guys is awesome!

Taunya said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Tara, the cake looks great!

The Heaton's said...

Happy Birthday Amelia! She is a doll!! That birthday cake looks magnificent!! I love First Birthdays!!

Mubeen said...

Happy Birthday, Amelia! What a beautiful little girl!! You did an amazing job on that cake!

I love your header picture! Cute!

Trek said...

I can't believe she is 1 either. That has gone way fast. Cute blog and if you ever want to talk about scrapping, come over and I'll show you digital and you might not look back. I haven't!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! What a fun cake!

MerriLynn said...

Awww, I've missed seeing her whole first year. She is so dang cute. Just like her mamma! We will probably be back in January, so I can see all of you. Yay!

MerriLynn said...

PS. your cake is soooo cute. Mishae wants to make one now.

kdance said...

Happy Birthday, baby-cakes! What a cutie!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! I am so glad you married Jared, I remember the good old preJared drama days and now your family is so beautiful. You can see that he makes you happy and that is what you both deserve. Besides, you make gorgeous babies!

markrystal said...

Cute, cute, cute, she's so cute! I love the cake! Happy late Bday Amelia!!

Mechelle said...

She is adorable Tara! How fun- little girls and dolls! I can't wait!

Shawn and Steph said...

Oh my gosh...kids grow so fast!

rayndrop said...

She looks so cute!(And a lot like Jared.) Time goes by so quickly. I'm working on getting the phone numbers for 3 photographers. I'll be calling soon.

Michelle said...

Your little girl is so precious. You look so great Tara. How do you do it? 1

katrina said...

Tara sorry we missed the party. I spaced it. She sure looks cute though. Any your family picture is super cute.

Anonymous said...

looking forward to some fun with your p-ssy soon