Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Trick-or-Treat

I used to think that I loved holidays, but now I can say that I REALLY love holidays. It seems like each year as the kids get older I am enjoying every holiday more and more. This Halloween was no exception. We didn't do any extraordinary activities; just your normal Halloween festivities, but we had such a fun time as a family.

You know when you're on vacation and you see those tourists who really look like they are on vacation. Well, that was our costume. We had it all; socks with sandals, tacky Hawaiian outfits, and even a fanny pack. Here is Jared & I at our friends amazing party. They go all out for Halloween. They literally turn their home into a haunted house open to the public. The party was fun and the haunted house was awesome.

Our Pink Poodle and our little Bunny Rabbit. Aren't they adorable? Despite their faces, they actually loved dressing up, and mom enjoyed implementing the dressing up.

When the door would open Hannah would say "Happy Trick-or-Treat!" A holiday where you are actually encouraged to get treats, definitely receives Hannah's approval. Amelia was just happy to be grabbing at things and not being told no.

Hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween.

9 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

You two look great and the girls are sooo cute in their costumes! They look so snuggly...

The Heaton's said...

Your girls look adorable! Okay, Jared needs to have a talk with Adam! Adam refuses to dress up! You guys look great!!

Anna said...

Those are some REALLY cute trick-or-treaters!

Jen and AL said...

You are such an awsome family. Way to enjoy one of my favorite holidays. Keep it up.

MerriLynn said...

You guys all look great! The girls are so sweet, and I can't believe that Jared actually dresses up. I can't get Chad to.

Mubeen said...

Haha, I LOVE your costume idea! I agree with Analice! You need to have Jared talk to Caleb too about dressing up for Halloween! Your girls are sooo cute!! I totally agree with you about loving holidays more every year as the kids get older! Looking forward to seeing you guys over Thanksgiving! xoxo

Mechelle said...

Great costumes! Your girls look so cute! I love Halloween too!

Taunya said...

I love the costumes! That little bunny costume looks familar. That is what Allie wore two years ago.

kdance said...

You are so fun--I love the vacationer costumes! THe girls costumes are adorable, too! I wish I had fun friends who threw all-out Halloween parties...