Friday, November 14, 2008

Just So You Know

Before I say anything I have a little disclaimer to make. Do not feel obligated! I am saying this just if you are interested not to get you to buy anything. I just needed some stuff so I figured I would just go ahead and do a party.

I am having a Pampered Chef Party on Tuesday. If you are interested in coming then you are more than welcome to come. If you can't make it, but you would like to get something you can go to www.pamperedchef.biz/jenniferstevens then type Tara Tonioli under host. I'm not sure when I'm closing the party it will probably be toward the end of next week.

I know that some stuff can be a little pricey, but they are well worth it. There are some things that I totally love and recommend that aren't too much. Here they are:

Mini-Whipper ($3.25)
Scraper Collection ($7.50-$13.50)
Mini-Serving Spatula ($4.00)
Garlic Press ($16.00)
Small Scoop ($10.50)
Baker's Roller ($15.75)

The items that will be on sale for my party are all of the non-glazed Stoneware, 20% off! If there is anything that you would love to recommend please share.

3 comments:

Jen and AL said...

It was a great party, thanks for inviting me. I also love the scrappers and the baboo spatulas and spoons. The tongs look cool, but I don't have them yet.

The Jeridans said...

Hey...sorry I didn't make it to the party. I would've loved to come, but had a Young at Heart dinner to get ready for. Let me know for sure when you're closing it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I keep forgetting to ask you to send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to my blog. I am going private, so send it to joniplatt@hotmail.com. Thanks!