Sunday, February 15, 2009

Look at That!

May I just say that this was not a fun picture day. My friend came over to help me take it. She did a wonderful job,by the way. THANK YOU Angi! I have been trying to get this picture done for quite a while but there was never a day that worked out. It finally got to be the absolute last day that I could get it done so that it could be printed on time. The first few pictures didn't even have Hannah in them and then the girls just did not want to smile. So for situation I think it turned out pretty well. Plus, I just don't think my girls can take a bad picture. They are absolutely beautiful. I know I'm bragging.

I had this picture taken for a few reasons. First, this was what the girls gave Jared for Valentine's Day. I thought it would be a fun one for him to have on his desk at work. Although, he's telling me that I'm giving him too many pictures and he is running out of room.

Second, I don't think that there is a picture of just me and the girls together since we were at the hospital when Amelia was born. Sad, I know. So I really wanted to get it done.

Lastly, just look at those beautiful teeth of mine! (Sorry I'm bragging again) That's right, THE BRACES ARE OFF!!! After two years I am finished! Even though I got mistaken for a teenager most of the time and they were a pain, it was totally worth it. If anyone needs a recommendation, I know a great orthodontist in Bountiful.

13 comments:

Matt Hale said...

Tara! You look beautiful! Congrats on getting your braces off! And your girls do always look adorable!

The Heaton's said...

I love the picture! You guys have the cutest girls! What a great gift idea! Congrats on getting the braces off. You have a beautiful smile!

Mubeen said...

Beautiful!!

PS. Yes, the vase came with those flowers..proflowers.com, I think...lol. Great minds think alike, huh?

Michelle said...

Congrats on getting your braces off! That's a big day! Anyone who has had braces can understand. I love your pic! Your girls are so cute!

Saddie said...

you have every right to brag!... oh, i mean, to count your blessings! hee hee.

what a fun picture commemorating your cute girls, your love, your expensive teeth, and the reality of uncooperative youth :o)

The Jeridans said...

That's a great idea!!! Your girls are adorable.

rayndrop said...

woot wooo! (that's a whistle sound spelled phonetically.) the picture looks good. and tell jared he can't have too many pictures of you and the girls on his desk.

Mechelle said...

I think your smile is beautiful- I hated wearing mine- but I am grateful that I had them! Your little girls are dolls- what a great idea for valentines!

Shawn and Steph said...

You look so good...pictures are such a hassle sometimes but I think it turned out cute!

Cameron and Shannon said...

So cute Tara! Your little girls really are beautiful!


P.S. I totally forgot about our family connection through the Woodalls.

Anonymous said...

Your teeth look great!

Taunya said...

What a darling picture! I love those girls and you too. And look at your smile...so nice.

Jen and AL said...

You are all three adorable and I do love the teeth. I don't think that I have a picture with just my girls, we so need to do a picture day at our house.