Friday, January 15, 2010

And It's Going To Be....


7 comments:

The Jeridans said...

Congratulations!!! Is your hubby going to go crazy with all the estrogen running around??? Jared told me if we have one more girl, it will take a lot of convincing to get him to try again...haha :) We need to get together again sometime. I will give you a call.

Nicole said...

That's awesome guys!! Congrats!

The Heaton's said...

Congrats! You will be in the same boat we are:)! It's the best!

Cameron and Shannon said...

Congrats Tara! That will be so much fun. I think you must be good at making girls and I at making boys. Good luck!

The Balls said...

You are destined to have a house full of GIRLS! It's because you are so crafty, creative, talented etc! Love the craft project btw, it turned out so cute!

The Balls said...

Oh yes and CONGRATS! I am super happy for you! Now C will have a plethora of choices that I agree on. :)

Mechelle said...

I am so excited for you! Congrats on another little girl! There is something special about little girls!