And it starts....
After dinner that same night I was thinking about our crazy day and was worrying about how much Hannah and Amelia were fighting. Just then I looked up to see the girls playing on the swing set together. Hannah was helping Amelia up the ladder. They would then wait for each other to get ready and go down the slide together; all the while laughing and holding on to one another the whole way down. I can't even tell you how many times they went down that slide. I couldn't help but laugh right along with them. There's no reason to worry. When it comes down to it they really do love each other.
I then thought about life growing up in a household of four girls. I know we drove our parents crazy figthing about Barbies, bathroom time, clothes, and curling irons. Somehow we managed to survive. I can honestly say that my three sisters are my best friends. I'll always look up to them, and not just because I'm the youngest. Thinking about this relationship that I have with my sisters, makes me excited to see Hannah and Amelia's relationship grow and develop over the years.
(Hello BIG Hair!)


9 comments:
"Aw, tender!" Hee hee. Very cute.
sweet pics!
isn't it a wonder the ozone exists after all the hairspray required to do those fabulous dos?
sisters ARE wonderful, and i'm glad you all made it out of your rough morning ALIVE! sometimes it can be an awfully close thing.
It was even greater being the Mom of those 4 girls. And even better now to see what great moms you are and also to see each of you get a little payback.
Thank you for the wonderful post! It's nice to hear that we are not the only family like that:)! I have this little saying in my girls room that reads, "Sisters by Birth, Friends by Choice". I love that! I grew up in a family being the only girl so I make sure and tell them how lucky they are to have sisters! You will always have a freind! Love the pictures! You and your sisters are beautiful!
You made me want to cry. That was very sweet. I feel so blessed and grateful to have a wonderful sister like you. I miss you! love ya!
I have the same exact feelings! Just today I was complaining on the phone to my mom that my life would be a whole lot easier if they could just get along. She reminded me that once my sister and I got into Jr. High she'd wake up every morning to us fighting in the bathroom. Now as I am writing this Maddie is helping Hallie climb up the stairs and being so sweet!
What a sweet post! It's not just sisters that fight, brothers and sisters do too. At the end of the day, they all really do love each other though. You're such a great mom!
Cute pics!
So cute...I can't wait until mine are best buds/worst of enemies :)
Being the mom of those four girls it was crazy sometimes and I wouldn't give up a minute of it. Now as I look back I only see the good which was a lot and I love them all even more. I love to see the four of you together. (which isn't very often with Taunya away) but it still is the best moment ever. Love ya all!
Post a Comment