Congratulations! So that's why you were asking about the transition to 3 kids:) You'll do great! Hope you're feeling good and everything! It was so fun to see you. Sam and Natalie were talking about you guys for a while.
Yeah!!! You, Rache, and Me!!! How fun! Can't wait to see what you are having! What is the gut instinct??? You know if you keep with the girls, we will have a perfect little line-up for arranged marriages! CONGRATS!!!
16 comments:
Are we crazy?! Hey at lest we are having "spring" babies right?! Haha! So good to see you on Friday!
I audibly gasped! Good announcement! Caught me totally be surprise! Congratulations you two!
How exciting! You're right in there with Rayn and Kasey and my sis-in-law Alisa. Spring promises to be wonderful next year.
Congratulations! So that's why you were asking about the transition to 3 kids:) You'll do great! Hope you're feeling good and everything! It was so fun to see you. Sam and Natalie were talking about you guys for a while.
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Tara! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!
OH WOW! Congratulations! That is so exciting! Spring is the best time!
Hey Congratulations! That is exciting you are having another one!
Congrats, Congrats, CONGRATS! I have been waiting for this post so I could tell you how excited I am for you!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys.
Congratulations!!! We're so happy AND excited for your family.
ah! tara! thank you so much for your christmas card, and CONGRATULATIONS!
Still can't believe you kept it from me while you were up here ;) I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well! The first part is never fun! I will send you boy vibes!
I know this is late but congrats!!! How exciting!
Yeah!!! You, Rache, and Me!!! How fun! Can't wait to see what you are having! What is the gut instinct??? You know if you keep with the girls, we will have a perfect little line-up for arranged marriages! CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment